Lenco Technologies Limited ("Lenco", "we", "our", or "us") is committed to protecting your privacy.
I. Information collected and how we use it
Here are the categories of information we collect from you:
Data you provide to us:
- Personal Information: Full name, gender, date of birth
- Unique identifier: email, postal address, telephone number, passwords
- Financial information: BVN, account number, debit card number, debit card expiry date, debit card cvv
Data collected when our service is used:
- Information about how you use our service
- All your actions on the Service
- All content you share or post when you use our service
- GPS location information of where our service is being used from
- Type and details of device(s) you are using our services from
- Contact List: We access your contacts to show you a list of your contacts who you can send airtime or internet data to
We use all this information to administer your accounts with us, operate, maintain,
and provide to you the features and full functionalities of our Services.
II. Cookies and how we use it
When you visit our site, we and our third party partners automatically collect certain types of usage data.
We collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, flash objects, and similar technology.
Some of the cookies we use last only for a session while others last longer and it's used when you access our site in the future.
III. Sharing of your information
We may share your personal and business information with some or all of our banking partners.
Our banking services are exclusively provided by our Banking Partners
and from time to time we would be required to share your information with them which will enable us provide you with our services.
We may share your information with trusted third-party vendors and partners whose businesses complements your products offering.
We may share your information with an approved third-party or as required by law
for conducting investigation on fraud inside or outside our Services.
IV. Changes and control of your information
You may update, change access settings, unsubscribe or delete your account at anytime.
You can simply op-out of all our email services from the specific page that provides the service you are opting-out from.
If you have any questions reviewing, modifying or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at
All the pages on our site use secured server software (SSL) to encrypt all information
including financial data before it is sent to us or sent from us.
We care about the security of your information hence we use commercially reasonable physical
and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all your information as collected from our site.
VI. How to contact us
You can contact us at